Tuesday, February 10, 2009

11,002 THINGS TO BE MISERABLE ABOUT by LIA & NICK ROMEO


Not overly concerned about the near-depression economy? The war in Iraq not got you down? Worry over the precarious housing market not keeping you awake at night? Don't feel as if every work day might find you walking out with a final paycheck? Just generally finding yourself content with your day to day life?



Don't worry--not about your lack of worries, at least--Lia and Nick Romeo have found 11,002 things for you to be miserable about. From the first entry (Death) to the last (Happiness), this brother and sister team has found plenty of things to help keep your state of mind gloomy, day in and day out. Thought about the suicide of Hunter S. Thompson lately? How about impotence? What, these are too mundane for you? Okay, here's one: the plight of the American South during Reconstruction.


Conceived as an antidote to the sweet optimism of 14, 000 Things to be Happy About, 11,002 Things to be Miserable About gets the job done...and then some.


Hey--have a nice day.




Disclosure: In accordance with new FTC guidelines for bloggers I must let you know that I received a free review copy of this title.  My reviews are just that: reviews.  They are not endorsements, nor am I ever compensated for posting my opinion.  

1 comment:

rhtehe said...

Do you know the 2moons dil, in the game you need the 2moons gold. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy 2moons dil, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
2moon dil, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap 2moons gold. I am happy with him.
Do you know the Asda Story gold,in the game you need the
Asda Story money. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy Asda Story Gold, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
Asda Story gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap Asda Story gold. I am happy with him.