Friday, October 29, 2010

Half-Assed Luddite

A corroded phone wire and really bad customer service on the part of AT&T sent the Book Frog into interweb withdrawal for the better part of the past week. Did I take advantage of my enforced visit to a mid-nineties style computerless household to, oh, read more? Perhaps I had longer and more meaningful conversations with my significant other? Or maybe we took more walks, or went to the theater, or volunteered at a soup kitchen?

Nah.

We watched more TV and bickered.

The Reading Roundup will return tomorrow.

What I'm reading right now:


  
Up next:

 











 

2 comments:

EnriqueFreeque said...

You poor thing! I'm sure the bickering and inordinate television consumption was due to blog-withdrawal. AT&T bass turds!

smittenskitten said...

Hey Hi there darling.
Thank you for stopping by my blog :)
Following you back of course.
Happy weekends. Have fun reading.

Smittenskitten
Smutty Dirty Bitch