Friday, November 12, 2010

Ding Dong Dummy

Do you have a word which, no matter that you know how it's spelled, you can never get it right? Yeah, well, I do. 

I know that the word is surprised, not suprised. But in my entire, what, thirty years or so of writing it I've never gotten it right the first time.

Usually I proofread properly and fix the typo...before I publish a blog post in which the word is used in the title.

Ding dong dummy.

I've decided to keep the typo in my previous post's title, to help keep me humble.

3 comments:

Judith Leger said...

Good Morning!

Happy Friday.

New follower here. I’m doing all three of the Friday blog runs. I don’t limit myself to budget with books. I just love to read and write so that line is always doable for me. And Yes, I love start a series at the 1st book.

http://www.judithleger.blogspot.com
http://www.judithleger.weebly.com

Music4Betty said...

Hi, I found your blog through the Friday Hops. Your new follower! I have to say this post is what made me follow! I always misspell "definitely!" Talk about dumb, hehe.

Music4Betty said...

Hi, I found your blog through the hop. I'm now following you! Your post is what sold me on following you. I always misspell, "definitely!" so dumb!