Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Book Frog Hosts a Blog Carnival

Hey fellow book bloggers. The Book Frog will be hosting the next edition of the Book Review Blog Carnival which goes up on March 6th. Submissions are now open, so just click on the link above and submit your book review--or book reviews--in any genre. It's a great way to see what other bloggers are reading and writing about, as well as a great way to gain readership for your own blog.

Here's the link to the last carnival I hosted, in case you want to check my work.

Looking forward to all of your submissions!

11 comments:

Vampires and Tofu said...

I've never heard of that before! I submitted one, hope I did it right =)

Rebecca Glenn said...

Angelique, you sure did submit it right--I got it! I'll send a reminder when I post the carnival on March 6th (and in the meantime, feel free to submit another review or two...)

Thanks for playing!

Becky

V. Furnas said...

I have never heard/seen this before! Great idea I can't wait to participate!

Jennifer O. said...

I'd like to participate in this one...can I add the reviews as I go along?

Rebecca Glenn said...

Jennifer--click on the link, either in this post or in the Blog Carnival widget on the sidebar, and you can add as many reviews as you like.

Wakela Runen said...

I hopped on over here from a link you posted on BookTrib. Great site. I am definitely going to be following you.

I will also be submitting a review or maybe two for the blog carnival.

Wakela's World

C.M. Villani said...

Hey Rebecca,
Just wanted to let you know I put you up for a blog award - The Irresistably Sweet Blog award. I loved your blog so much that I just had to add it. :)
http://cmvillani.blogspot.com/2011/02/irresistibly-sweet-blog-award.html
Congrats.
~Christina

Paranormal Opinion said...

Just hoppin' through - I am now a follower :)
http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com/

Sara said...

Sounds like fun! I submitted two.

I'm your newest follower

Aimee said...

Just hopping through! New follower! Aimee @ Coffee Table Press

Alexia561 said...

Sounds like fun! I'm a new follower, and looking forward to your carnival!