- Read more books. I'm not sure. This year, I'm keeping count...but I've never done that before. For those who are interested, I'm at twelve for the year.
- Read more carefully. Well, I'm trying.
- Read outside my comfort zone--that is to say, read a little nonfiction--at least once a month. Okay, once a quarter. Ah, a difficult one for me. I have completed one nonfiction book, Patti Smith's memoir Just Kids. I've also started an placed on the back burner four other nonfiction titles.
- Share the reading experience whenever possible.This may be the most difficult resolution of all for this lifelong introvert. I've joined not one, not two, but three different book-related groups online. I lurk a lot, but I'm not very good at being an active member.
- Press more books upon people. I do this at work all the time, but I don't think I've exactly pressed more books than usual.
- Write more reviews. Done! I've reviewed every title I've read so far this year, and threw in one from last year to boot.